Boe M. Piras
Since joining the firm, Boe has devoted much of his practice to advocating for clients in the areas of general litigation, insurance litigation, and family law. Boe takes pride in offering clients honest advice and zealous representation. Boe came to Willenbring, Dahl, Wocken & Zimmermann after working for judges in Stearns and Benton Counties as a judicial law clerk. During law school, Boe served as Notes and Comments Editor of the University of St. Thomas Law Journal and worked as a certified student attorney, representing clients in the law school’s legal clinic.
When he is not working hard for his clients at the office, Boe enjoys spending quality time with his wife and kids.
- University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, MN, Juris Doctor
- Admitted into practice: Minnesota State Courts
Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Fire Insurance
- Products Liability
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
Telephone Line: 1-800-247-0925
Fax: (320) 685-4021